Our little man is not so little anymore. Well, yes he is, but he is growing. Today he weighed in at a healthy 8 pounds (born 7.65, left hospital 7 pounds) and measured 20.5 inches (born 19.5). Everything looked great and he even got his first hepatitis B shot which made him cry like crazy, poor guy. We asked about the urine crystals he has been having in his diaper, to which they said it was nothing to worry about. Nor should we worry about the fact that he is only going number two once a day lately, as long as he is peeing a few times a day which he has been. I was told to drink more fluids so I could increase my milk supply which I have done today and it has already made a big difference.
Before his bath time today I went out and bought the Johnson and Johnson Bedtime lavender soap that everyone swears by. Steve and I gave him his second bath today, and it went way better. We filled up the tub a bit more so he stayed warmer and he was a champ. I guess it's working because he went to sleep at 7 and has been quiet since.
Our next doctors visit is in two weeks for a weigh in so we can have a piece of mind and know he is eating enough.
such a good picture of you both! glad to hear he's regained his weight plus some. :)
ReplyDelete