December 2, 2009

4 Days to go...

And still no sign of our son making an appearance. These past two weeks have by far been the worst and to say I'm beyond uncomfortable is an understatement. I've been cheating on my GD diet almost daily...yes I know, not so smart but I'm just so over this. My non stress test on Monday went well and I only had one contraction during the half hour test. At least Steve and I are excited we are going to have a December baby like his mom and dad. Tomorrow we have our doctors appointment and will most likely schedule our induction date (which last week she said she would consider doing either on the 8th or 11th). I'm gunning for the sooner the better obviously but we shall see. I'd love to have my siblings around for his birth so hopefully our stubborn lil guy will decide to come soon! I'll keep you all posted when I go into labor...send some labor dust my way...I need it :)

2 comments:

  1. I know! I have 3 days to go, and I'm on pins and needles waiting for my water to break or contractions to start! I have to wait until my next OB appt on the 9th to discuss induction, so you're lucky! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, I know how you feel! I cheated on my GD diet the last week of my pregnancy. I was SO OVER IT. I can't wait for you to have him! :)

    ReplyDelete